Tube Aplication notes - collection from G8WRB
Application notes from Burle.
- Techniques to Extend the Service Life of High Power Vacuum Tubes
- TP-105: Application Guide for BURLE Power Tubes
- TP-116: Application Guide for BURLE Large Power Magnetrons
- TP-117: Handling and Operating Considerations When Using Broadcast type Tetrodes
- TP-118: Application Guide for Forced Air Cooling of Power Tubes
- TP-122: Screen Grid Current Loading and Bleeder Considerations
- TP-162: Optimizing Double Tuned Output Circuits for Tetrode Power Amplifiers
Application note from Econco
Application notes from Eimac
- Care and Feeding of Power Grid Tubes (45 MB) See also See also a different (newer/older ???) copy on Eimac's web site.
- Eimac Tube Performance Computer You will need one sheet of clear acetate or similar to put into your printer, in additon to some normal paper.
- Application Bulletin #17 Fault Protection.
- Extending Transmitter Tube Life.
- Conditioning of large Radio Freqency Power Tubes.
- Shipping and Handling.
- Sockets (SK-300A, SK-350, SK-360, SK-361A, Y-291, SK-1000)
- Build Your Own Transmitter (Covers 250W, 1kW, 5kW and 10kW. Very old)
- Care and Feeding of Power Tetrodes (again, old)
- Power Grid Tubes Quick Reference Catalogue 1975
- Eitel-McCullough Inc. Single Side Band (very old)
- Newsletter on using the 4-1000A as a ground grid triode
Application notes from STC
Data books from RCA.
- RC-14 Receiving Tube Manual 20.6MB
- RC-22 Receiving Tube Manual 26.5MB
- Air Cooled Transmitting tubes 14.7MB
- TT5 Technical Manual Transmitting Tubes (up to 4kW Plate input) 26.3MB
Military Tube conversion book
I'd like to express my thanks to Megagate who are providing free hosting for this site.